Crash Repair Services
To ensure a quality service is delivered. All of our jobs follow the process below.
1. Damage evaluation
Prewash and inspect your vehicle and generate a complete listing of all works to be completed.
2. Detailed inspection
- Disassemble your vehicle to expose all hidden damage
- Measure in order to notify your insurance company and you about the level of repairs.
- Order parts and notify you of the completion date.
3. Frame and bodywork
- Measure and repair your vehicle.
- Re-treat all areas where factory coatings are marked
- Paint all weld areas and prepare any new panels that are required.
- Ensure that the new panels fit correctly and install them
- Complete any required metalwork.
4. Prepare and paint
- The vehicle will first be primed and sanded to ensure that a rust resistant finish is achieved
- The surface will be prepared for painting by cleaning the surface with compressed air and solvents.
- A urethane coating will be applied to match the factory finish
- The vehicle will be baked at 180° for 45 minutes to provide a durable finish.
5. Completion and inspection
- All removed parts will be replaced
- Any damaged upholstery will be repaired and/or replaced.
- The air conditioner will be recharged and all electrical wiring reconnected.
- Our quality manager will then inspect and test drive your car to ensure that you get the car back to where you want it.
6. Connex Digital ADAS Camera
Allows the quick check and calibration of all ADAS systems based on the camera sensors installed on the vehicle.
CONNEX DIGITAL ADAS CAMERA -RADAR in addition to the standard scope of delivery, it allows installing the front accessory for the calibration of radar safety systems.
7. Alloy Wheel Finish Repairs
The Ayce Alloy Wheel Finisher will repair any defects/scratches on the finish of allow wheels.
8. Wash and valet
- Your vehicle will be washed and valet, so that you get your car back with this close to a showroom finish as possible.
9. Pick up your car
- Once your vehicle has passed all of our quality checks. We will give you a call and arrange a pickup time.
10. Car Towing service
- If you suffer a breakdown/crash where the car is no longer drivable, we can get the car towed back to our garage.
Our attention to detail and this process ensures that you get a quality finish and a quality service.
If you need any bodywork done on your vehicle, why not give us a call on 021- 4963033 contact us on info@KennyBrothers.ie.
- Monday to Friday 9 am till 5.300 pm
- Estimates by appointments out side business hours